Product DetailsOur team of tennis enthusiasts has designed these tennis bottoms for matches and training sessions in all weather. Also suitable for other racket sports The perfect bottoms for getting on the court, warming up, or playing in temperatures over 10°C. Suitable for other racket sports.
- Freedom of movement: The stretch fabric never gets in your way
- Moisture management: Stay dry, its fabric provides good perspiration wicking
- Lightweight: Flowing and very lightweight
- Warmth: Lightweight bottoms with a bit of extra warmth for the spring or summer
- Ease of use: Easy to take off with the large lower leg zips
- Ball carrying: You can put 2 balls each pocket
Product concept & technology
- composition: Main fabric , 86% Polyester, 14% Elasthane
- laboratoryTests: These bottoms have been tested in our research and development centre by tennis players.
They were also subject to washing and drying tests to verify the component’s shape retention and colourfastness. These tests allow us to confirm our quality standards
- approvedBy: Designed, tested and approved by our product development team (engineers, designers, stylists, product managers, technical partners). These bottoms have been developed in our research and development centre (our French design hub based in Villeneuve d’Ascq).
Our 3 tennis technical partners: Julie Gervais (No. 17 in France, 377 WTA in 2019), Mallaurie Noel (No. 21 in France, 487 WTA in 2019), Manon Garcia (No. 37 in France in 2019).
There are no reviews yet.