Product DetailsOur team of tennis enthusiasts has designed these eco-friendly tennis bottoms, in recycled fabric, for matches and training sessions in cold weather. These bottoms won’t slow you down on the court.They offer optimal freedom of movement, warmth and comfort.The perfect partner for the matching jacket.
- Warmth: Soft fabric that will keep you warm when the temperature drops.
- Ball carrying: Each pocket can hold two tennis balls.
- Ecodesign: Product made with 96% recycled polyester.
- Freedom of movement: The stretch fabric provides excellent freedom of movement.
- Moisture management: The fabric wicks away perspiration, so you stay dry.
- Easy dressing: Zipped ankles for easy and quick dressing.
Product concept & technology
- composition: Main fabric , 91% Polyester, 9% Elasthane
- laboratoryTests: These bottoms have been tested in winter conditions by tennis players of all levels (beginner to advanced). They loved how comfortable they were before, during and after play. Long zips at each ankle let you slip them off over your shoes after your warm-up.
- approvedBy: Designed, tested and approved by our product development team (engineers, designers, stylists, product managers, technical partners). These bottoms have been developed in our research and development centre (our French design hub based in Villeneuve d’Ascq).
Our 3 tennis technical partners: Julie Gervais (No. 17 in France, 377 WTA in 2019), Mallaurie Noel (No. 21 in France, 487 WTA in 2019), Manon Garcia (No. 37 in France in 2019).