Product DetailsOur design team created these tennis shoes for advanced tennis players who play on all court surfaces. Like covering every angle of the court? You’ll love the new supple, dynamic and durable TS990.
- Energy return: A supple textile upper and Pebax® propulsion plate
- Abrasion resistance: Durable RUBLAST rubber sole and upper reinforced in high-wear areas.
- Cushioning: New Lateral CS technology for high-performance heel cushioning
- Fitting comfort: 3D mesh upper and memory foam around the ankle.
- Fit: Reliable support thanks to the KPU-reinforced upper.
- Lightweight: Optimised weight (315 g in size 5.5)
Product concept & technology
- composition: Upper of , 70% Polyurethane, 30% Polyester , Outer sole of , 50% Rubber – Synthetic, 30% Ethylene Vinyl Acetate, 10% Thermoplastic Polyurethane, 10% Polyurethane , Lining and sock of , 100% Polyester
- storageInformation: For hygiene reasons we recommend storing your shoes in a cool, dry place and removing the insoles after use to air them out.
- laboratoryTests: Before being used on the court, our shoes undergo several tests.
The lab tests validate various aspects such as tearing eyelets, the glueing of the sole, toxicology, abrasion on the sole and upper, resistance to ageing, etc.
Field tests are carried out by our partner testers to evaluate our products in real playing conditions.
If you would like to become a tester, you can join us by emailing: [email protected]
- approvedBy: All of Artengo’s technical partners, as well as several other high-level players.
Myrtille Georges (10th ranked French player in 2020, former WTA No.168 on 18/07/2015), Mallaurie Noel (23rd ranked French player in 2020, WTA No.486 on 16/03/2020)
Steve Darcis (ATP singles No.38 on 22/05/2017), Oliver Marach (ATP doubles No.1 on 01/11/2018), Nicolas Escudé (former ATM No.17)
- maintenance: Dry in the open air.