Product DetailsOur team of tennis fans has designed this tennis skirt for matches and training sessions. This airy skirt is easy to wear whatever your body shape and looks right at home on the tennis court.
- Freedom of movement: The stretchy fabric lets you move with nothing to hold you back
- Moisture management: Stay dry, its fabric provides good perspiration wicking
- Ball carrying: You can tuck tennis balls under the shorts or inside their pocket
- Easy maintenance: Practical! No ironing needed. Quick drying.
Product concept & technology
- composition: Main fabric , 90% Polyester, 10% Elasthane , Inner fabric , 87% Polyester, 13% Elasthane
- laboratoryTests: This skirt was tested in our research and development centre by tennis players.
It was also subjected to washing and drying tests to verify the fabric’s shape retention and colourfastness. These tests allow us to confirm our quality standards
- approvedBy: Designed, tested and approved by our product development team (engineers, designers, stylists, product managers, technical partners). This skirt has been developed in our research and development centre (our French design hub based in Villeneuve d’Ascq).
Our 3 tennis technical partners: Julie Gervais (No. 17 in France, 377 WTA in 2019), Mallaurie Noel (No. 21 in France, 487 WTA in 2019), Manon Garcia (No. 37 in France in 2019).
There are no reviews yet.