Product DetailsOur dedicated trail running team designed these shoes for your trail and ultra-trail runs, for distances of 0 to 170 km, in the mountain or on rocky paths. Are you looking for an adventurer for your mountain trail runs? The lighter and more flexible MT2 – worthy successor to the MT – is a great solution to take with you on your outings on uneven terrain.
- Traction: Improved grip with 5-mm lugs.
- Cushioning: The K-Ring and Kalensole foam on the sole give you greater cushioning.
- Stability: The sole’s larger surface areas gives you enhanced stability.
- Grip: Rubber chosen for its very high level of grip
- Fitting comfort: Comfortable from 0 to 170 km thanks to breathable footwear and inner lining.
- Anatomic design: Your trail shoes are suitable for every stride thanks to the K-Only technology.
Product concept & technology
- composition: Upper of , 55% Polyester, 45% Polyurethane , Outer sole of , 53% Rubber – Synthetic, 47% Ethylene Vinyl Acetate , Lining and sock of , 85% Polyurethane, 15% Polyester
- storageInformation: In order to maintain your shoes and absorb any residual humidity between 2 running sessions, stuff your shoes with some newspaper.
- laboratoryTests: This shoe has been tested on a wide range of distances and terrains by many male and female runners. The Kiprun Trail MT2 was particularly appreciated for its excellent comfort and protection. The shoe has also undergone a series of mechanical tests in the lab.
- maintenance: Hand wash. Do not tumble dry.