Product DetailsTRAIL RUNNING in training or competition up to 40 km on easy terrain.
Versatility for switching between roads, trails and undergrowth, etc. Comfort, flexibility, grip, cushioning and traction on easy terrain as well as on roads, all in a single trail running shoe, the TR2!
- Grip: The rubber used in the sole enhances the grip between the foot and the ground.
- Cushioning: CS® heel cushioning tech. + PU PAD, excl. KALENSOLE EVA foam padding, 8 mm DROP
- Flexibility: FLEX-H + bevelled heel technology for superior flexibility and foot roll-through
- Traction: Make the most of the effective grip delivered by the 4 mm lugs
- Fitting comfort: Everything was designed to optimise your comfort thanks to a new sock!
- Anatomic design: Your shoes are suitable for every stride type thanks to the K-Only technology.
- Pockets: A practical and discreet pocket for storing your laces!
Product concept & technology
- composition: Outer sole of , 56% Rubber – Synthetic, 44% Ethylene Vinyl Acetate , Upper of , 65% Polyester, 35% Polyurethane , Lining and sock of , 100% Polyester
- storageInformation: Hand wash. Do not machine wash.
We recommend stuffing your shoes with newspaper between running sessions in order to maintain your trail running shoes and to absorb any residual humidity.
- laboratoryTests: This shoe has been tested on a wide range of distances and terrains by many male and female runners. The shoe has also undergone a series of mechanical laboratory tests.
There are no reviews yet.