Product DetailsTRAIL RUNNING in training or competition up to 30 km on easy terrain.
Multi-purpose use on roads and trails. For beginner trail runners as well as outings on easy terrain, you can make the most of the TR’s all-round features and flexibility, even when running on road sections!
- Traction: Make the most of the effective grip delivered by the 4 mm lugs
- Cushioning: CS® heel cushioning technology, exclusive KALENSOLE EVA foam padding, 10 mm DROP
- Flexibility: Your shoe is more flexible thanks to the flex grooves on the sole.
- Fitting comfort: Stay comfortable thanks to the breathable sockliner and thick foam padding.
- Grip: The rubber used in the sole enhances the grip between the foot and the ground.
- Anatomic design: Your shoes are suitable for every stride type thanks to the K-Only technology.
- Pockets: A practical and discreet pocket for storing your laces!
Product concept & technology
- composition: Outer sole of , 56% Rubber – Synthetic, 44% Ethylene Vinyl Acetate , Upper of , 60% Polyester, 40% Polyurethane , Lining and sock of , 85% Polyurethane, 15% Polyester
- storageInformation: Hand wash. Do not machine wash.
We recommend stuffing your shoes with newspaper between running sessions in order to maintain your trail running shoes and absorb any residual humidity.
- laboratoryTests: This EVADICT shoe has been tested on a wide range of distances and terrains by many male and female runners. The shoe has also undergone a series of mechanical laboratory tests.
There are no reviews yet.