Product DetailsWe developed this shoe for training or trail runs of up to 80 km – particular effective on wet and muddy trails. Looking for something that combines performance, pleasure and safety in trail running? These versatile trail-specific running shoes provide you with powerful traction and effective support.
- Traction: Increased traction and fluffing thanks to widely spaced 5 mm lugs.
- Cushioning: Exclusive Kalensole EVA foam for better cushioning.
- Fit: The reinforcements around the perimeter keep your feet fully supported.
- Grip: The new type of rubber for the outsole provides 42 % more grip.
- Fitting comfort: Shoe made of breathable materials and thick foam padding in the heel and tongue
- Anatomic design: Suitable for all stride styles thanks to the KOnly technology
Product concept & technology
- composition: Outer sole of , 56% Rubber – Synthetic, 44% Ethylene Vinyl Acetate , Upper of , 50% Polyester, 50% Polyurethane , Lining and sock of , 85% Polyurethane, 15% Polyester
- storageInformation: In order to maintain your shoes and absorb any residual humidity between 2 running sessions, stuff your shoes with some newspaper.
- laboratoryTests: This shoe has been tested on a broad range of terrains by numerous male and female runners. The Kiprun Trail XT7 was particularly appreciated for its excellent grip, comfort and cushioning. The shoe has also undergone a series of mechanical tests in the lab.
- approvedBy: Thierry Breuil, the three-time French Trail running champion, winner of the Grande Course des Templiers, 5th in the world trail running championship.
- maintenance: Hand wash. Do not tumble dry.