Product DetailsOur team of mountain trekking enthusiasts developed these gloves to provide warmth in cold weather. Ideal for spring and autumn! Touch sensitive and breathable, these gloves have reinforced palms and fingers for increased resistance when using poles or preparing a bivouac.
- Breathability: Polyester mesh lets water vapour escape.
- Abrasion resistance: Reinforced palm with anti-slip grip to use poles easily.
- Tactile efficiency: Touch sensitive index finger and thumb for screen use without taking gloves off.
- Dexterity: The liner glove’s ability to handle objects, rated 4/5 when worn alone.
- Ease of use: Pairing buckle to clip your gloves together. Ideal for storing them.
- Freedom of movement: Thin stretch gloves (10% elastane).
- Warmth: Protect against cold. Perfect for mid-season.
Product concept & technology
- composition: Main fabric , 85% Polyester, 15% Elasthane , Back of the hand , 100% Polyester , Yoke , 100% Polyamide , Coating , 100% Polyurethane
- storageInformation: Store in a clean, dry place.
- laboratoryTests: Our design team is based at the foot of Mont Blanc, in Haute-Savoie (France). All year round, our designers create and develop products that are good, simple, and technologically advanced. These are then ruthlessly tested in the field because we believe that the only way to continually improve our products is to test them under the real-life conditions that you will experience.