Product DetailsOur Trekker team imagined this merino wool headband to protect you from the cold during trekking bivouacs. Merino wool, when you want both warmth and a compact design!
- Durability: Use of wool fibre surrounded by polyamide yarn for protection.
- Warmth: Merino wool offers a good balance of warmth and compact design
- Flexibility: There are 10 ways of wearing this headband.
- Odour control: Wool naturally helps prevent unpleasant odours.
- Softness: Ultra-fine (18.5 microns), soft merino wool. Does not itch.
Product concept & technology
- composition: Main fabric , 89% Wool, 11% Polyamide
- storageInformation: Be careful of clothes moths, they love wool! You can use clothes moths repellents in your wardrobes.
- laboratoryTests: The entire design team was able to test this multi-position neck warmer during frequent excursions in the Mont Blanc mountain range, where Forclaz, Decathlon’s trekking brand, has its offices.
- approvedBy: an independent panel of trekkers to ensure impartiality
There are no reviews yet.