Product DetailsRunning in changeable weather (CATEGORY 1-3) and protecting the eyes of runners.
Glasses with a trail running and sporty style! The RUNTRAIL glasses adapt to the ambient light (CAT 1-3).For running at slow to moderate speeds. Equipped with a flexible robust frame, and grip at the bridge and temples.
- Sun protection: Category 1-3 photochromatic lenses, 100% anti-UV filter: reacts to ambient light
- Stability: Grip on bridge of the nose and arms prevent glasses from sliding/jumping off
- Anti-fogging: Ventilated lens: prevent the glasses from steaming up
- Coverage: Wrap-around shape: protects the eyes from the wind, dust and weather conditions.
- Field of vision: Large lenses: provide better peripheral vision.
- Lightweight: Lightweight running glasses: 30.6 g
- Ventilation: The shape of the ventilated nose bridge increases venting.
- Robustness: Lenses made of a highly durable polycarbonate plastic.
Product concept & technology
- composition: Frame , 60% Polyamide 12, 40% Rubber – Thermoplastic Rubber , Lens , 100% Polycarbonate
- storageInformation: The quality of your vision will depend on how well you care for your glasses. Don’t forget the case! Storing your glasses in their case will prevent them from being scratched, banged or crushed.
- usageRestriction: Glasses not suitable for directly looking at the sun.
- laboratoryTests: All our sports glasses are tested in our DECATHLON laboratories and under the real-life conditions for which they were designed. The development teams, product managers, engineers and designers work to ensure that our sports glasses are ideally suited to their use in the field.
- approvedBy: These glasses comply with the ISO 12312-1 standard
- maintenance: Do not dry clean. Clean your glasses with suitable accessories : microfiber or spray cleaner (range ORAO accessories).. Avoid paper towels, containing silicone , paper tissues may scratch your glasses . As well as household cleaners , disinfectants , acetone, which could damage your lenses and treatments.. If there are projections of your glasses , never wipe dry : pass them firstly in under water.. To clean with a wet cloth.