Product DetailsOur team of athletics enthusiasts created these spikes to provide the ideal solution for your track events. As a specialist athlete, are you looking for a shoe designed for sprinting? Check out this pair of spikes made for 60 m to 400 m runners, including hurdlers.
- Traction: 8 anchor points and small teeth at the forefoot for demanding sprinters.
- Energy return: Its TPU plate keeps it lightweight and provides good grip.
- Fit: A shoe that is suited to your body shape and has a second skin effect.
Product concept & technology
- composition: Upper of , 60% Polyester, 40% Thermoplastic Polyurethane , Outer sole of , 80% Thermoplastic Polyurethane, 20% Ethylene Vinyl Acetate , Lining and sock of , 60% Polyester, 40% Ethylene Vinyl Acetate
- storageInformation: Store in a dry place. Your pair of spikes can also be stored in a Kalenji spike shoe bag with the ventilation panel for drying.
- laboratoryTests: All our athletics shoes with spikes are field-tested by runners external to Decathlon in similar conditions to those encountered in training and races. The aim of these tests is to improve the product as objectively as possible at the design stage so that you can beat your records and exceed your limits.
- approvedBy: Before being used on the track, these shoes have performed hundreds of races, starting block starts and hurdle jumps.
They respond perfectly to the use and requirements of the most demanding sprinters. Designed for short sprints, they are also suitable for long sprints.