Product DetailsThese running glasses were designed for regular and intensive runners to protect their eyes from external elements and the sun. The lightweight (26 g) and flexible RUNPERF running glasses adapt to your face using the adjustable bridge. You will forget you are wearing them thanks to the wide and ventilated screen.
- Sun protection: Category 3 lenses – 100% UV filter: ideal in sunny weather
- Anti-fogging: Ventilated lens: prevent the glasses from steaming up.
- Stability: Grip on bridge of the nose and arms prevent glasses from sliding/jumping off
- Lightweight: Lightweight running glasses: 26 g.
- Field of vision: Mono screen: provide better peripheral vision.
- Coverage: Wrap-around form: protects your eyes from wind, projectiles and showers.
- Robustness: Lenses made of high-resistance polycarbonate plastic.
- Adjustable: Adjustable nose pads: shape to fit your nose.
Product concept & technology
- composition: Lens , 100% Polycarbonate , Frame , 60% Polyamide 12, 35% Rubber – Thermoplastic Rubber, 5% Stainless Steel
- storageInformation: The quality of your vision depends on how well you care for your glasses.
Don’t forget the case! Storing your glasses in their case will prevent them from being scratched, banged or crushed.
- usageRestriction: Glasses not suitable for directly looking at the sun.
- laboratoryTests: All sport glasses are tested in our DECATHLON laboratories and in the real conditions for which they were designed. The design teams, product managers, engineers and designers ensure that our sport glasses are ideally suited for real use.
- approvedBy: These glasses comply with the ISO 12312-1 standard.
- maintenance: Do not dry clean. Clean your glasses with suitable accessories : microfiber or spray cleaner (range ORAO accessories).. Avoid paper towels, containing silicone , paper tissues may scratch your glasses . As well as household cleaners , disinfectants , acetone, which could damage your lenses and treatments.. If there are projections of your glasses , never wipe dry : pass them firstly in under water.. To clean with a wet cloth.