Product DetailsThese running glasses were designed for regular and intensive runners to protect their eyes from external elements and the sun. With photochromic lenses, the RUNPERF PHOTOC glasses adapt to changing luminosity. This ultra flexible and lightweight (26 g) frame with an adjustable bridge fits every face.
- Sun protection: Category 1 to 3 photochromic lens – 100% UV filter: reacts to the ambient light
- Anti-fogging: Ventilated lens: reduces condensation.
- Stability: Grip on bridge of the nose and arms prevent glasses from sliding/jumping off
- Field of vision: Mono screen: provide better peripheral vision.
- Coverage: Wrap-around form: protects your eyes from wind, projectiles and showers.
- Lightweight: Lightweight running glasses: 26 g.
- Robustness: Lenses made of high-resistance polycarbonate plastic.
- Adjustable: Adjustable nose pads: conform to the shape of the nose.
Product concept & technology
- composition: Frame , 80% Polyamide 12, 20% Thermo Polymer Elastomer , Lens , 100% Polycarbonate , Screws , 100% Stainless Steel
- storageInformation: The quality of your vision depends on how well you care for your glasses.
Don’t forget the case! Storing your glasses in their case will prevent them from being scratched, banged or crushed.
- usageRestriction: Do not look directly at the sun with these glasses.
- laboratoryTests: These glasses comply with the ISO 12312-1 standard.
- approvedBy: All sport glasses are tested in our DECATHLON laboratories and in the real conditions for which they were designed. The design teams, product managers, engineers and designers ensure that our sport glasses are ideally suited for real use.
- maintenance: Avoid paper towels, containing silicone , paper tissues may scratch your glasses . As well as household cleaners , disinfectants , acetone, which could damage your lenses and treatments..