Product DetailsRunning in changeable weather (CATEGORY 1 to 3) and protecting the eyes of runners.
A confident and sporty style! The RUNSPORT photochromic glasses adapt to the ambient light (CAT1-3). They are comfortable and stable thanks to the adjustable bridge and curved temples.For running at slow to fast speeds.
- Sun protection: Category 1 to 3 photochromic lens – 100% UV filter: reacts to the ambient light
- Stability: Grip on bridge of the nose and arms prevent glasses from slipping/jumping off
- Adjustable: Adjustable nose pads: can be adjusted to fit the shape of your nose
- Anti-fogging: Ventilated lens: prevent the glasses from steaming up
- Coverage: The wrap-around shape protects from the wind, dust and bad weather
- Lightweight: Lightweight running glasses: 27 g
Openwork spatula temples
- Robustness: Lenses made of a highly durable polycarbonate plastic.
Product concept & technology
- composition: Frame , 90% Polyamide 12, 10% Styrene Ethylene Butadiene Styrene , Lens , 100% Polycarbonate
- storageInformation: The quality of your vision depends on how well you care for your glasses.
Don’t forget the case! Storing your glasses in their case will prevent them from being scratched, banged or crushed.
- usageRestriction: Glasses not suitable for directly looking at the sun.
- laboratoryTests: All our sports glasses are tested in our DECATHLON laboratories and under the real-life conditions for which they were designed. The development teams, product managers, engineers and designers work to ensure that our sports glasses are ideally suited to their use in the field.
- approvedBy: These glasses comply with the ISO 12312-1 standard.
- maintenance: Do not dry clean. Clean your glasses with suitable accessories : microfiber or spray cleaner (range ORAO accessories).. Avoid paper towels, containing silicone , paper tissues may scratch your glasses . As well as household cleaners , disinfectants , acetone, which could damage your lenses and treatments.. If there are projections of your glasses , never wipe dry : pass them firstly in under water.. To clean with a wet cloth.