Product DetailsOur team created these running glasses to protect the eyes of trail runners from external elements and prevent glare in changeable weather. Thanks to their photochromatic lenses, flexible arms and adjustable rubber nose, the TRSG 960 PHOTO GLASSES are designed for short and ultra trails.
- Sun protection: Category 1-3 photochromatic lenses – 100% anti-UV filter: adapts to luminosity
- Anti-fogging: Ventilated lens: prevent the glasses from steaming up
- Stability: Grip on bridge of the nose and arms prevent glasses from sliding/jumping off
- Field of vision: Mono screen: provide better peripheral vision.
- Coverage: Wrap-around form: protects your eyes from wind, projectiles and showers.
- Adjustable: Adjustable nose pads: conform to the shape of the nose.
- Ventilation: The shape of the ventilated lenses increases venting.
- Robustness: Lenses made of high-resistance polycarbonate plastic
Weight of glasses 32 g
Product concept & technology
- composition: Lens , 100% Polycarbonate , Frame , 70% Polyamide 12, 30% Rubber – Thermoplastic Rubber , Screws , 100% Stainless Steel
- storageInformation: The quality of your vision will depend on how well you care for your glasses.
Don’t forget the case! Storing your glasses in their case will prevent them from being scratched, banged or crushed.
- usageRestriction: Glasses not suitable for directly looking at the sun.
- laboratoryTests: All sport glasses are tested in our DECATHLON laboratories and in the real conditions for which they were designed. The design teams, product managers, engineers and designers ensure that our sport glasses are ideally suited for real use.
- approvedBy: These glasses comply with the ISO 12312-1 standard.
- maintenance: Do not dry clean. Clean your glasses with suitable accessories : microfiber or spray cleaner (range ORAO accessories).. Avoid paper towels, containing silicone , paper tissues may scratch your glasses . As well as household cleaners , disinfectants , acetone, which could damage your lenses and treatments.. If there are projections of your glasses , never wipe dry : pass them firstly in under water.. To clean with a wet cloth.
There are no reviews yet.