Product DetailsOur design teams developed this ultra-lightweight and fast stable women’s running shoe for running outings and racing. Looking for low weight and propulsion?Thanks to the lightweight components, this running shoe is lightweight and offers good propulsion for running training sessions and competitions.
- Lightweight: Your stride is lighter thanks to the lightweight components: 176 g in size 5.
- Energy return: Pebax® up’bar technology enhances rebound, with denser EVA foam at the front.
- Grip: The texture and geometry of the soles provide extra grip on wet terrain.
- Anatomic design: Suitable for runners with a neutral stride
Product concept & technology
- composition: Outer sole of , 52% Ethylene Vinyl Acetate, 23% Rubber – Synthetic, 13% Polyurethane, 12% Thermoplastic Polyethylene , Upper of , 49% Polyester, 29% Polyurethane, 22% Ethylene Vinyl Acetate , Lining and sock of , 100% Polyester
- laboratoryTests: All our shoes are field tested for wear and comfort by male runners not associated with Decathlon. The aim is to test, improve and validate the product as objectively as possible so that you can run without a problem.
- approvedBy: The Kiprun team is made up of runners of every level of ability. Every day, we test our products to try them out and improve them. They are then tested by a panel of users under the real-life conditions for which they are designed. Before you put them on, they have already covered several thousands of kilometres and completed hundreds of races ranging from 10 km to marathon.
- maintenance: Dry in the open air.
There are no reviews yet.