Product DetailsOur design teams developed this women’s running shoe to give you a more natural stride and a new feel when running. Looking for a lightweight shoe with a more natural stride? With their 4mm-drop and flexibility, these running shoes offer a feeling of freedom during your running outings.
- Cushioning: Flexible, lightweight EVA foam to absorb shock waves.
- Lightweight: 197 g in size 5.5
- Heel to toe drop: DROP 4 MM
- Flexibility: Plenty of flex grooves for easier foot motion.
- Grip: Perfect grip on wet ground (sole geometry and texture)
Product concept & technology
- composition: Upper of , 80% Polyester, 13% Thermoplastic Polyurethane, 7% Polyurethane , Lining and sock of , 100% Polyester , Outer sole of , 70% Ethylene Vinyl Acetate, 15% Polyurethane, 15% Rubber – Synthetic
- laboratoryTests: All our shoes are field tested for wear and comfort by male runners not associated with Decathlon. The aim is to test, improve and validate the product as objectively as possible so that you can run without a problem.
- approvedBy: The Kiprun team is made up of runners of every level of ability. Every day, we test our products to try them out and improve them. They are then tested by a panel of users under the real-life conditions for which they are designed. Before you put them on, they have already covered several thousands of kilometres and completed hundreds of races ranging from 10 km to marathon.