Product DetailsOur design teams developed these women’s running shoes to provide cushioning and stability for your training runs and races up to marathon distance This running shoe is ideal for training runs and races, thanks to its cushioning and stability. It will allow you to keep going for many miles and cross the finish line without a care
- Cushioning: Enjoy cushioning for 1,000 km with the K-Ring in the heel and Kalensole sole.
- Stability: Enjoy more stability with the ARKSTAB concept
- Fitting comfort: Reinforced foam under the insole for optimal comfort.
- Grip: The texture and geometry of the soles provide extra grip on wet terrain.
- Lightweight: 264 g in size 38
- Anatomic design: Suits all strides (neutral, over-pronator, under-pronator) thanks to K-Only.
- Energy return: The exclusive Kalensole material gives extra propulsion.
Product concept & technology
- composition: Outer sole of , 56% Ethylene Vinyl Acetate, 38% Rubber – Synthetic, 6% Thermoplastic Polyethylene , Upper of , 54% Polyurethane, 35% Polyester, 11% Thermoplastic Polyurethane , Lining and sock of , 100% Polyester
- usageRestriction: Do not use for racket sports or team sports.
- laboratoryTests: All our shoes are field tested for wear and comfort by male runners not associated with Decathlon. The aim is to test, improve and validate the product as objectively as possible so that you can run without a problem.
- approvedBy: The Kalenji team includes runners of all levels of ability. Every day, we test our products to try them out and improve them. They are then tested by a panel of users under the real-life conditions for which they are designed. Before you put them on, they have already covered several thousands of kilometres and completed hundreds of races ranging from 10 km to marathon.