Product DetailsOur design teams developed these running socks to protect your feet from blisters when you are out running. Why are there 5 toes? Finely knitted with anti-fiction thread, these running socks protect your toes to prevent them from irritating each other during your running outings.
- Reduced chafing: special yarn used from the heel to the toes in order to prevent blisters
- Moisture management: Material absorbs and wicks perspiration away
- Stability: Elastic strip at the midfoot arch to hold the sock in place on the foot.
Product concept & technology
- composition: Socks , 96% Polyamide, 4% Elasthane
- laboratoryTests: Widely used by Japanese marathon runners, these socks were tested and approved by every type of runner (trail, running, orienteering, jogging, etc.). One of them, who is prone to blistering between his toes, completed the Tour of the Mont-Blanc without a single irritation!