Product DetailsOur design teams developed this lightweight, cushioned and stable women’s running shoe for your training runs and races up to marathon distance. Are you seeking more stability when running? As well as being lightweight, the KS Light provide more stability and cushioning for many miles of training runs and races!
- Cushioning: Enjoy cushioning for 1,000 km with the K-Ring in the heel and Kalensole sole.
- Stability: Enjoy more stability thanks to the wide sole and reinforcement in the heel.
- Lightweight: Your stride is lighter thanks to the lightweight components: 234 g in size 38.
- Grip: The texture and geometry of the soles provide extra grip on wet terrain.
- Energy return: Improve acceleration with the energy response of the Kalensole foam.
- Anatomic design: Suits all strides (neutral, over-pronator, under-pronator) thanks to K-Only.
Product concept & technology
- composition: Outer sole of , 60% Ethylene Vinyl Acetate, 40% Rubber – Synthetic , Upper of , 85% Polyester, 10% Thermoplastic Polyurethane, 5% Polyurethane , Lining and sock of , 100% Polyester
- laboratoryTests: All our shoes are tested for user comfort and use by female runners external to Decathlon in similar conditions to those encountered in real life. The aim is to test, develop and validate the product as objectively as possible, so that you can run without a care.
- approvedBy: The Kalenji team includes runners of all levels.
We try out our products every day so we can test and improve them.
They are then tested and validated by a panel of users under the real-life conditions for which they are designed.
Before being worn by you, they have therefore covered several thousand miles and dozens of races, from 10 km to marathon distances.
There are no reviews yet.