Product DetailsOur design teams developed these stable and comfortable women’s running shoes with good cushioning for your training runs and races up to marathon distance. Looking for cushioning and stability? Thanks to the Kalensole foam, these women’s running shoes offer optimal cushioning and stability for your running outings.
- Cushioning: Enjoy cushioning for 1,000 km with the K-Ring in the heel and Kalensole sole.
- Stability: Enjoy more stability with the ARKSTAB concept
- Fitting comfort: Inner foam padding and reinforced tongue for optimal comfort.
- Grip: Perfect grip on wet ground (sole geometry and texture)
Product concept & technology
- composition: Outer sole of , 54% Ethylene Vinyl Acetate, 36% Rubber – Synthetic, 10% Thermoplastic Polyurethane , Upper of , 85% Polyester, 10% Thermoplastic Polyurethane, 5% Polyurethane , Lining and sock of , 100% Polyester
- laboratoryTests: All our shoes are field tested for wear and comfort by male runners not associated with Decathlon. The aim is to test, improve and validate the product as objectively as possible so that you can run without a problem.
- approvedBy: The Kiprun team is made up of runners of every level of ability. Every day, we test our products to try them out and improve them. They are then tested by a panel of users under the real-life conditions for which they are designed. Before you put them on, they have already covered several thousands of kilometres and completed hundreds of races ranging from 10 km to the marathon distance.