Product DetailsOur design teams developed these women’s running shoes to provide cushioning and propulsion for your training runs and races up to marathon distance. Effective over every running distance, the Kiprun KD 500 trainer delivers a powerful energy response that makes your stride smoother and improves your performance.
- Cushioning: Enjoy cushioning for 1,000 km with the K-Ring in the heel and Kalensole sole.
- Energy return: Your stride has more propulsion thanks to the superior geometry and Kalensole
- Fitting comfort: “Half-slipper” tongue designed for maximum comfort.
- Lightweight: 222 g in size 5.5
- Grip: The texture and geometry of the soles provide extra grip on wet terrain.
- Anatomic design: For neutral, over and under-pronator strides thanks to the Konly technology
- Reduced chafing: Seamless technology at the forefoot to reduce friction
Product concept & technology
- composition: Outer sole of , 63% Ethylene Vinyl Acetate, 37% Rubber – Synthetic , Upper of , 81% Polyester, 19% Polyurethane , Lining and sock of , 89% Polyurethane, 11% Polyester
- laboratoryTests: All our shoes are field tested for wear and comfort by male runners not associated with Decathlon. The aim is to test, improve and validate the product as objectively as possible so that you can run without a problem.
- approvedBy: The Kiprun team is made up of runners of every level of ability. Every day, we test our products to try them out and improve them. They are then tested by a panel of users under the real-life conditions for which they are designed. Before you put them on, they have already covered several thousands of kilometres and completed hundreds of races ranging from 10 km to the marathon distance.