Product DetailsOur team of football designers has created the Keepdry 500 to meet the needs of footballers with intermediate technical abilities. The Keepdry 500 wicks away perspiration and retains body heat during long bouts of physical activity. It is recommended for temperatures from 7° to 20°C depending on how sensitive you are to the cold.
- Breathability: The fabric wicks away perspiration, leaving the skin dry and the body warm.
- Warmth: The garment accentuates the body’s ability to regulate body temperature.
- Reduced chafing: The seamless knit reduces sources of chafing.
- Ease of use: The thumb hole has changed based on your feedback. It stays closed on your arm.
- Abrasion resistance: The elbows are thicker so that impacts with the floor after tackles are gentler.
- Freedom of movement: The four-way-stretch fabric feels like a second skin.
Product concept & technology
- composition: Main fabric , 67% Polyester, 30% Polyamide, 3% Elasthane