Our Popular SHIFT CLIM is now back in eco-mode, with a higher-performing Vibram® PREDATOR outsole, recycled polyester upper and 30% recycled EVA midsole. Bringing more performance at a great price, this is a go-to model for a wide variety of both wet and dry hiking conditions. Boasting an excellent grip thanks to the high-end Vibram® Predator sole and a sustainable design convert the new SHIFT CLIM hiking shoes for women into an ideal option for ladies who want to enjoy nature while minimising their impact. The flexible recycled polyester knit upper as well as the ergonomic inner sole and recycled EVA cushioning ensure great comfort, while the recycled polyester lacing allows for a tailored fit. Incorporating a breathable Climactive® membrane, these waterproof hiking shoes for women support you while trekking in a wide range of climates.
- Fast Hiking
- Recycled polyester knit upper
- N-Oil Vibram® Predator outer sole (90% oil free)
- Midsole with EVA shock absorption
- Anatomical inner sole made of thermoformed EVA offering excellent support
- Rubber stone guard
- Climactive® membrane
- Polyester laces (90% recycled)
- Very comfortable high-performance fit
- Padded around the ankle
- 352 g
Product concept & technology
- 352 g
There are no reviews yet.