Product DetailsOur team of designers has developed boots that are perfectly suited to surfing in cold water, for sessions lasting up to two hours. 3 mm neoprene surf boots for improved comfort and warmth in cold water. Zips for easier putting on.
- Thermal insulation: 3 mm glued & blind-stitched neoprene. OK for water between 12°C and 17°C.
- Easy dressing: Zip to ease putting on.
- Grip: Rubber sole with non-slip patterns. Hard-wearing.
- Sensitivity: Semi-thin sole for good contact with the board.
- Stability: Rubber strip on the instep for greater stability.
Product concept & technology
- composition: Upper of , 74% Rubber – Chloropren – Neopren, 26% Polyester , Outer sole of , 100% Rubber – Styrene Butadiene Rubber – Latex , Lining and sock of , 100% Polyester
- storageInformation: In a dry, ventilated place. Avoid heat sources. To extend the life of your neoprene, do not leave it out to dry in direct sunlight. Machine washing is not recommended.
- usageRestriction: Designed for water between 12 and 17°C.
- laboratoryTests: Developed and tested by our design teams in Hendaye, France. The components used for this product are laboratory tested to ensure the best possible quality and durability.
There are no reviews yet.