Product DetailsOur team of designers has developed boots that are perfectly suited to surfing in cold water, for sessions lasting up to two hours. 3 mm neoprene surf boots for improved comfort and warmth in cold water. Zips for easier putting on.
- Thermal insulation: 3 mm glued & blind-stitched neoprene. OK for water between 12°C and 17°C.
- Easy dressing: Zip to ease putting on.
- Grip: Rubber sole with non-slip patterns. Hard-wearing.
- Sensitivity: Semi-thin sole for good contact with the board.
- Stability: Rubber strip on the instep for greater stability.
Product concept & technology
- composition: Upper of , 74% Rubber – Chloropren – Neopren, 26% Polyester , Outer sole of , 100% Rubber – Styrene Butadiene Rubber – Latex , Lining and sock of , 100% Polyester
- storageInformation: In a dry, ventilated place. Avoid heat sources. To extend the life of your neoprene, do not leave it out to dry in direct sunlight. Machine washing is not recommended.
- usageRestriction: Designed for water between 12 and 17°C.
- laboratoryTests: Developed and tested by our design teams in Hendaye, France. The components used for this product are laboratory tested to ensure the best possible quality and durability.