Product DetailsOur optical engineers developed these sunglasses for hiking. Perfect for regular use in the mountains as they are lightweight and stay in place Anti-UV lenses block out 100% of the sun’s harmful rays and Category 4 protects you from glare.
The technology of polarized lenses lets you make out hilly areas and contrasts better.
- Coverage: Wrap-around shape: protects your eyes from wind, spray and inclement weather.
- Stability: Rubber-coated temple tips: ensures the glasses are held in place.
- Polarised: Polarised lens: reduces reflections from horizontal surfaces.
- Sun protection: Category 4 lens – 100% UV filter: ideal in very sunny weather or at altitude.
- Lightweight: Only 28 g.
- Field of vision: Large-size lenses for better peripheral vision.
- Robustness: Polycarbonate lenses made from high resistance plastic. 2-year warranty.
- Compatibility: Pierced side arms: compatible with MH ACC 500 retention straps.
Product concept & technology
- composition: Frame , 60% Polyamide 12, 40% Rubber – Thermoplastic Rubber , Lens , 100% Polycarbonate , Rope , 70% Rubber – Chloropren – Neopren, 30% Rubber – Thermoplastic Rubber
- storageInformation: The quality of your vision depends on taking proper care of your sunglasses. The case is essential! Keep your glasses in their case to avoid scratches, knocks and crushing.
- usageRestriction: Driving with Category 4 lenses is prohibited
- laboratoryTests: All our sports glasses are tested in our DECATHLON laboratories and in conditions for which they were designed. The design teams, product managers, engineers, designers make sure that our sports glasses are perfectly suited to their use in the field.
- approvedBy: These sunglasses comply with the ISO 12312-1 standard.
- maintenance: Clean your glasses with suitable accessories : microfiber or spray cleaner (range ORAO accessories)..