Product DetailsOur optical engineers have developed these hiking sunglasses. Ideal for use in the mountains thanks to their lightness and their hold Anti-UV lenses block 100% of harmful rays and photochromic lenses that tint with the intensity of UV rays protect you from glare.
- Anti-fogging: Cut-out lenses and offset bridge for superior ventilation
- Coverage: Wrap-around shape: protects your eyes from wind, spray and bad weather.
- Sun protection: Photochromic lenses cat. 2 to 4 – 100% UV – ideal for variable brightness.
- Stability: Retention strap provided: keeps your glasses in position on your face.
- Field of vision: Large glasses for better peripheral vision.
- Lightweight: Just 39 g.
- Robustness: Polycarbonate lenses made from high resistance plastic. 2-year warranty.
- Compatibility: Pierced arm tips: compatible with MH ACC 500 retention straps..
Product concept & technology
- composition: Frame , 45% Polyamide 12, 30% Polycarbonate, 25% Rubber – Thermoplastic Rubber , Lens , 100% Polycarbonate , Screws , 100% Stainless Steel
- storageInformation: The quality of your vision depends on taking proper care of your glasses. The case is essential! Keep your glasses in their case to avoid scratches, knocks and crushing.
- usageRestriction: Do not look directly at the sun with these glasses.
- laboratoryTests: All our sports glasses are tested in our DECATHLON laboratories and in conditions for which they were designed. The design teams, product managers, engineers, designers make sure that our sports glasses are perfectly suited to their use in the field.
- approvedBy: These sunglasses comply with the ISO 12312-1 standard.
- maintenance: Clean your glasses with suitable accessories : microfiber or spray cleaner (range ORAO accessories)..
There are no reviews yet.