Product DetailsOur optical engineers developed these sunglasses for hiking. Ideal for regular use in the mountains thanks to their low weight and retention on the face Anti-UV lenses block out 100% of the sun’s harmful rays and Category 3 protects you from glare. The technology used in polarised lenses lets you make out hilly areas and contrasts better.
- Polarised: Polarised lens: reduces reflections from horizontal surfaces.
- Sun protection: Category 3 lens – 100% UV filter: perfect for sunny weather.
- Lightweight: Only 26 g.
- Stability: Temple tips in flexible material: good retention on the face.
- Coverage: Wraparound shape: protects your eyes from wind, spray and inclement weather.
- Robustness: Polycarbonate glasses made from high resistance plastic.
- Compatibility: Compatible with the MH ACC 100 L (4145874) and 500 L (4174684) retainer straps.
Product concept & technology
- composition: Frame , 90% Polyamide 12, 10% Thermoplastic Polyethylene , Lens , 100% Polycarbonate , Screws , 100% Stainless Steel
- storageInformation: The quality of your vision depends on taking proper care of your sunglasses. The case is essential! Keep your glasses in their case to avoid scratches, knocks and crushing.
- usageRestriction: The polarised lenses can make it difficult to read screens.
- laboratoryTests: All our sports glasses are tested in our DECATHLON laboratories and in conditions for which they were designed. The design teams, product managers, engineers, designers make sure that our sports glasses are perfectly suited to their use in the field.
- approvedBy: These sunglasses comply with the ISO 12312-1 standard.
- maintenance: Clean your glasses with suitable accessories : microfiber or spray cleaner (range ORAO accessories)..