Product DetailsOur hiking designers have developed these socks to make you comfortable on your short hikes in the lowlands, either in temperate or cool weather. Worn with mid-height walking boots, these socks give maximum comfort for your short walks in the country. Sold in sets of two pairs of the same colour.
- Ecodesign: Product composed of 73% organically grown cotton with the GOTS certification
- User comfort: Organic cotton. Comfortable loop fabric under the foot. Flatseam
- Anatomic design: Designed with 3% elastane: the sock fits your foot, stays in place
- Quick drying: Designed with 23% polyester to enable faster drying
- Abrasion resistance: Reinforced areas at the front and back of the foot
Product concept & technology
- composition: Socks , 73% Cotton, 23% Polyester, 3% Elasthane, 1% Polyamide
- storageInformation: Store in a dark, dry place.
- usageRestriction: Not recommended for mountain with elevation or for trekking
- laboratoryTests: All our socks are tested in the lab and in the field to validate the following: toxicology, UV resistance, resistance to abrasion, accelerated ageing and resistance to repeated washing.
At the foot of the Mont Blanc, in France, our design team imagines, draws and designs Quechua socks. We hit as many footpaths as possible, in all weathers, with other hikers, to check their comfort and durability