Product DetailsOur hiking designers developed these eco-designed, breathable and durable socks for your hikes More environmentally-friendly, these socks have been designed to reduce friction in your shoe.
The essential comfort addition for your hikes
- User comfort: Anti-friction yarnTerry fabric reinforcement on rubbing area for greater comfort
- Moisture management: Water-repellent yarn, well ventilated knit on the foot arch to keep the foot dry
- Anatomic design: Anatomical shape (R/L) and 100% elastic structure for foot support
- Durability: Multi-strand polyamide fibre provides increased durability.
- Ecodesign: We have reduced environmental impact by dyeing the thread before weaving it
Product concept & technology
- composition: Socks , 95% Polyamide, 5% Elasthane
- storageInformation: Store in a dark, dry place.
- laboratoryTests: All our socks are tested in the lab and in the field to validate the following: toxicology, UV resistance, abrasion resistance, accelerated aging and resistance to repeated washing.
At the foot of the Mont Blanc, in France, our design team imagines, draws and designs Quechua socks. We hit as many footpaths as possible, in all weathers, with other hikers, to check their comfort and durability