Product DetailsThe shoes for occasional hikes in dry weather in the mountains, designed at the foot of the Mont Blanc! Get comfort and protection for your feet thanks to cushioning along the length of the sole, a protective stone-guard and a gripping sole.
- Traction: Non-slip rubber outsole with 4mm gripping studs.
- Impact protection: Durable rubber stone-guard at the front of the foot to protect your toes.
- Cushioning: Full-length cushioning thanks to an EVA midsole
- Lightweight: 295 g per shoe in size 6
Product concept & technology
- composition: Outer sole of , 70% Rubber – Styrene Butadiene Rubber, 70% Rubber – Styrene Butadiene Rubber, 30% Ethylene Vinyl Acetate, 30% Ethylene Vinyl Acetate , Upper of , 60% Polyester, 60% Polyester, 20% Leather – Bovine – Split, 20% Polyurethane, 20% Leather – Bovine – Split, 20% Polyurethane , Lining and sock of , 90% Polyester, 90% Polyester, 10% Polyamide, 10% Polyamide
- storageInformation: Store in a well ventilated dark, dry place.
- laboratoryTests: All our boots are tested for initial comfort and comfort in use by hikers from outside Decathlon under the same conditions you find in use. The aim is to test, develop and confirm the product in the most objective way possible, so you can get maximum enjoyment out of hiking!
- maintenance: Hand wash. Do not dry clean.