Product DetailsOur hiker designers created these eco-friendly NH150 shoes for your occasional walks in the lowlands or forests, in dry weather. Enjoy these eco-designed country walking shoes that offer you the light weight and comfort of a trainer, combined with the resistance and grip of a hiking sole.
- Cushioning: EVA midsole | Thickness means you feel the stones less
- Grip: Sole composition & design promotes resistance and grip | 4 mm spikes
- Ecodesign: Enjoy this eco-designed product (26% of the shoe weight)
- Fitting comfort: Shape and material that frees up the front of the foot | Removable 5mm sockliner
- Breathability: Mesh upper allowing the top of the foot to breath | PU breathable sole
- Traction: Sole design and 4 mm spike clears mud easily
- Impact protection: Synthetic toe bumper at the front of the foot to protect you from stones
- Lightweight: Weight of one boot in size 6.5: 255 g | The lightest in the range
Product concept & technology
- composition: Outer sole of , 50% Ethylene Vinyl Acetate, 50% Rubber – Synthetic , Upper of , 60% Polyurethane, 40% Polyester – Recycled , Lining and sock of , 100% Polyester – Recycled
- storageInformation: We recommend you store your boots in a dry, dark and, if possible, ventilated place.
- usageRestriction: Not recommended in the rain, for mountain walking or on tarmac
- laboratoryTests: It’s in France, at the foot of Mont Blanc, that our design team conceives, designs and creates Quechua products.
We test them in the field with other hikers to check their comfort and durability. The Forest of Fontainebleau or in Brittany, for example. We go to as many different places as possible, in all weather conditions. This creates plenty of opportunities for discussions to get your feedback which is used to plan our future products!
- approvedBy: These shoes were tested and approved in April 2019 by a group of testers during a hike at the foot of the Arpenaz waterfall in Haute-Savoie.
- maintenance: To clean with a wet cloth.
There are no reviews yet.