Product DetailsOur hiker designers created these eco-friendly NH500 shoes for your regular hikes in the countryside or in the forest, in dry weather. Our motivation? To offer you comfortable leather hiking shoes with very good grip which benefit from eco-design actionsFor paths with relatively little elevation gains & without compromising on style!
- Cushioning: EVA sole with dual hardness to increase comfort on off-road trails
- Grip: The sole composition & design optimises grip and traction | 4mm studs
- Ecodesign: Benefits from an eco-design approach (31% of the shoe’s weight)
- Fitting comfort: Breathable, ergonomic 5 mm thick insole
- Traction: The sole design and 4mm studs help protect you from mud
- Freedom of movement: A “derby” shape and mesh fabric to free up the front of the foot
- Impact protection: Seamless stone guard at the forefoot for extra protection from stones
- Lightweight: Each shoe weighs just 315 g in size 39
Product concept & technology
- composition: Upper of , 60% Leather – Bovine – Full Grain, 30% Polyester – Recycled, 10% Polyurethane , Outer sole of , 60% Rubber – Synthetic, 40% Ethylene Vinyl Acetate , Lining and sock of , 100% Polyester – Recycled
- storageInformation: We recommend you store your boots in a dry, dark and, if possible, ventilated place.
- usageRestriction: Not recommended for use in rain, mountain walking or on tarmac
- laboratoryTests: Our design team conceives, designs and creates Quechua products in France, at the foot of Mont Blanc.
We test them in the field with other hikers to check their comfort and durability. In the Fontainebleau Forest or in Brittany, for example. We go on as many trails as possible, in all weather conditions. This creates plenty of opportunities for discussions to get your feedback which is used to plan our future products!
- approvedBy: These trousers were tested and approved in April by a group of testers during a one-day hike on the GR2018 coastal trail in Brittany.