Product DetailsCheck out our ECO-DESIGNED NH500 jacket, which was created in the French Alps, for rainy one-day hikes in the forests or on the coast. Want to go hiking without taking a backpack? This waterproof jacket can be converted into a shoulder bag. Smart construction with its mesh bag for keeping a phone close at hand!
- Easy transport: 3 pockets. Can be converted into a shoulder bag: mesh pocket for a phone
- Waterproof: Waterproof coating (2000 mm rating). Taped seams. Long. High collar. Hood
- Ecodesign: Eco-designed: based on colour, dye or fibre to improve our water and CO2 impact
- Ventilation: Ventilation zones at the top of the back: the air flow reduces condensation
- Breathability: Hydrophilic coating (RET=12): reduces condensation inside. Mesh lining
- Freedom of movement: Pleat at the base of the back for easily stepping over things or sitting down
- Anatomic design: Fitted waist. Elastic at the wrist. Sleeves with turn-ups. Adjustable hood
- Lightweight: Weight: 475g in size M
Product concept & technology
- composition: Main fabric , 100% Polyester , Lining , 100% Polyester
- storageInformation: Dry this waterproof protection clothing thoroughly before storing it.
- usageRestriction: Not for intense exercise: fitness walking, mountain walking
- laboratoryTests: It is in France, at the foot of the Mont Blanc, that our design team imagined, thought up and designed the Quechua products.
We test them in the laboratory and in the field with other hikers to make sure that they are comfortable and waterproof. Whether it is in forests, on the coast or in the countryside in rainy weather, etc., we cover as many different paths as possible. This testing gives us plenty of opportunities to discuss the products, get your feedback and plan our future collections!
There are no reviews yet.