Product DetailsAt the foot of the Mont Blanc, our team of designers has designed these ultra-light shoes for fast hiking enthusiasts. Do you like to move quickly & without restriction in mountains? Weighing 530g (in size 6), these shoes enable you to travel light and enjoy the landscapes you are travelling through more.
- Lightweight: Ultra-lightweight; 530 grams in size 6.
- Traction: Sole offering an excellent compromise between dry and muddy terrain
- Easy opening / closing: Quick, easy lacing that can be adjusted at any time, storage pouch.
- Cushioning: Full-length cushioning thanks to the full-foot EVA midsole.
- Breathability: Ventilated mesh to eliminate as much perspiration as possible.
- Limits sand entering: Low gaiter to prevent foreign bodies from entering.
Product concept & technology
- composition: Outer sole of , 50% Rubber – Butadiene Rubber, 40% Ethylene Vinyl Acetate, 10% Ethylene Vinyl Acetate , Upper of , 50% Polyester, 40% Polyurethane, 10% Elasthane , Lining and sock of , 100% Polyester
- storageInformation: Store in a well-ventilated dark, dry place.
- usageRestriction: Not suitable for mountaineering.
- laboratoryTests: Our laboratory tests were conducted to test the following elements : attachment of eyelets and webbing, assembly, toxicology, UV resistance, sole and upper component abrasion, accelerated ageing.
- approvedBy: To meet your requirements, Quechua products are tested in the mountains in conditions you will encounter during your hikes.
Our teams, as well as a tester panel (made up of partners, ambassadors and customers), test products throughout their development until they go to market.