Product DetailsWaterproof shoes for occasional hikes in the mountains, designed at the foot of the Mont Blanc! Provide your feet with comfort and protection, with cushioning along the entire length of the sole, a stone-guard to protect your toes and a waterproof membrane to keep them dry.
- Traction: Non-slip rubber outsole with 4mm gripping studs.
- Impact protection: Durable rubber guard to the forefoot.
- Waterproof: Waterproof and breathable membrane lining: your feet dry for 3h in all weather
- Cushioning: Full-length cushioning thanks to an EVA midsole
- Lightweight: 337 g in size 6
Product concept & technology
- composition: Outer sole of , 70% Rubber – Styrene Butadiene Rubber, 30% Ethylene Vinyl Acetate , Upper of , 60% Polyester, 20% Polyurethane, 20% Leather – Bovine – Split , Lining and sock of , 80% Polyester, 10% Polyurethane, 10% Polyamide
- storageInformation: Store in a well ventilated dark, dry place.
- laboratoryTests: All our boots are tested for initial comfort and comfort in use by hikers from outside Decathlon under the same conditions you find in use. The aim is to test, develop and confirm the product in the most objective way possible, so you can get maximum enjoyment out of hiking!
- maintenance: Hand wash. Do not dry clean.