Product DetailsWith this waterproof shoe designed for intensive use, you will have a good foothold on every trail and be protected in all conditions. Equipped for all trails. Full grain leather, durable water-resistance, EVOFIT comfort and 360° stone-guard protection . Outsole with excellent grip also offers a good balance of cushioning/protection.
- Traction: Sole in our best-gripping rubber. 5mm studs with very good grip.
- Impact protection: 360°: Front/rear rubber painted stone guard.
- Waterproof: Waterproof bonded membrane on the upper: dry feet up to 12hrs in all weather
- Cushioning: 3-part midsole to optimise cushioning, protection and stability.
- Anatomic design: EVOFIT concept, generous fit that adapts to the width of the front of the foot
- Fit: Full grain leather upper.Lacing which distributes the tightening along the foot.
- Lightweight: 438 g in size 39 (UK 6)
Product concept & technology
- composition: Upper of , 54.5% Polyester, 45.5% Leather – Bovine , Outer sole of , 65% Rubber – Nitril Butadiene Rubber, 30% Ethylene Vinyl Acetate, 5% Thermoplastic Polyurethane , Lining and sock of , 100% Polyester
- storageInformation: Store in a dry place away from sunlight.
- laboratoryTests: All our models are tested by users representative of our target market in conditions identical to those you encounter yourself when using them. We believe that carrying out ‘real-life’ testing is the only way to design and continuously advance the technical relevance and design of all our Quechua products.
- approvedBy: Sandra, a mid-mountain guide and Quechua tester:
“Around the Mont Blanc, my MH900s have experienced heatwaves, rain and even snow.
They are lightweight and rigid enough to tackle alpine trails, and offer very good grip as well as
good support, whether it is on sandy paths or descending from the Grand Col Ferret in the mud.
They provide sufficient grip on rocks so that you can feel confident. The strength: ultra-precise lacing.”
- maintenance: Hand wash. Dry in the open air.