Product DetailsWe designed this waterproof mid-height shoe at the foot of Mont Blanc, for regular mountain hikes (4-6 hours, 10-20 km, 700 to 1200m altitude difference) Hike in comfort: EVOFIT concept that adapts to your foot, and double cushioning. Hike safely: a leather upper with rubber stone-guards and a strong grip outsole.
- Traction: Highly non-slip rubber outsole with 5mm gripping studs.
- Impact protection: Durable rubber stone guards at the front and back of the foot .
- Waterproof: Waterproof and breathable membrane lining: your feet dry for 8h in all weather
- Cushioning: EVA foam with different density at the heel:comfort & protection from the ground
- Anatomic design: EVOFIT concept, a generous fit whose width adapts to the forefoot
- Lightweight: 379g per shoe in size 6
Product concept & technology
- composition: Outer sole of , 50% Rubber – Butadiene Rubber, 50% Ethylene Vinyl Acetate , Upper of , 34.1% Polyamide, 33.2% Leather – Bovine – Split, 32.7% Polyurethane , Lining and sock of , 100% Polyester
- storageInformation: Store in a well ventilated place away from light and moisture.
- laboratoryTests: All our shoes are tested for initial comfort and comfort in use by hikers who do not work for Decathlon under the same conditions you will encounter yourself. The aim is to test, further develop and validate the product as objectively as possible so that you can hike with maximum pleasure!
- maintenance: Hand wash. Dry in the open air.
There are no reviews yet.