Product DetailsThe waterproof shoe made for occasional mountain walking, designed at the foot of the Mont Blanc! Provide comfort and protection for your feet, thanks to cushioning along the entire length of the sole, support for the high-top upper and a waterproof membrane to keep them dry.
- Traction: Non-slip rubber outsole with 4mm gripping studs.
- Impact protection: Stone-guard in strong rubber on the front of the foot to protect the toes.
- Waterproof: Waterproof and breathable membrane lining: your feet dry for 3h in all weather
- Cushioning: Full-length cushioning thanks to an EVA midsole
- Fit: High-top upper. Locking hooks to spread lacing between the foot and ankle
- Lightweight: 395 g per boot in size 6
Product concept & technology
- composition: Outer sole of , 70% Rubber – Styrene Butadiene Rubber, 30% Ethylene Vinyl Acetate , Upper of , 68.1% Polyester, 17.5% Polyurethane, 14.4% Leather – Bovine – Split , Lining and sock of , 90% Polyester, 10% Polyamide
- storageInformation: Store in a well ventilated dark, dry place.
- laboratoryTests: All our boots are tested for initial comfort and comfort in use by hikers from outside Decathlon under the same conditions you find in use. The aim is to test, develop and confirm the product in the most objective way possible, so you can get maximum enjoyment out of hiking!
- maintenance: Hand wash. Do not dry clean.