Product DetailsOur hiker-designers have developed these NH150 Mid WP shoes for your occasional hikes in lowlands or in the forest in rainy weather. Ensuring you the comfort of a trainer, with the grip and protection of a hiking shoe, with no compromise on style! These shoes are waterproof for 2 hours under a shower.
- Waterproof: Waterproof and breathable membrane | Tested for an 2 hour hike under the rain
- Grip: The sole composition & design optimises grip and traction | 4mm studs
- Cushioning: Open-cell rubber sole for off-road trails
- Fitting comfort: Removable breathable insole 5 mm | Ankle collar: comfortable foam
- Fit: Lacing on the top of the upper for good support
- Impact protection: Synthetic toe bumper at the front of the foot to protect you from stones
- Traction: The sole design and 4mm studs help protect you from mud
- Lightweight: Each boot weighs just 360 g in size 6
Product concept & technology
- composition: Outer sole of , 100% Rubber – Butadiene Rubber , Upper of , 50% Polyamide, 30% Polyurethane, 15% Polyester, 5% Elasthane , Lining and sock of , 70% Polyester, 30% Polyurethane
- storageInformation: We recommend you store your boots in a dry, dark and, if possible, ventilated place.
- usageRestriction: Not recommended for hikes at high altitude or on tarmac
- laboratoryTests: Our design team conceives, designs and creates Quechua products in France, at the foot of Mont Blanc.
We test them in the field with other hikers to check their comfort and durability. In the Fontainebleau Forest or in Brittany, for example. We go on as many trails as possible, in all weather conditions. This creates plenty of opportunities for discussions to get your feedback which is used to plan our future products!
- maintenance: To clean with a wet cloth.