Product DetailsOur hiking designers have developed these eco-friendly NH500 Mid WP shoes for regular hikes in the countryside or forest in wet weather. Our motivation? To offer you comfy leather hiking boots that are waterproof, eco-designed and with excellent grip, suitable for trails on non-hilly terrain. Without compromising on style!
- Cushioning: EVA sole with dual hardness to increase comfort on off-road trails
- Grip: The sole composition & design optimises grip and traction | 4mm studs
- Waterproof: Waterproof, breathable membrane | Tested during a 4-hour walk in the rain
- Ecodesign: Numerous eco-design actions to limit our CO2 impact
- Fitting comfort: Breathable, ergonomic 5 mm thick insole
- Lightweight: Each boot weighs just 360 g in size 6
- Fit: High upper | Lacing with 5 eyelets or hooks for support
- Traction: The sole design and 4mm studs help protect you from mud
Product concept & technology
- composition: Upper of , 60% Leather – Bovine – Full Grain, 30% Polyester – Recycled, 10% Polyurethane , Outer sole of , 60% Rubber – Synthetic, 40% Ethylene Vinyl Acetate , Lining and sock of , 100% Polyester – Recycled
- storageInformation: We recommend you keep your boots away from damp and light, and if possible in a ventilated place.
- usageRestriction: Not recommended for hikes at high altitude or on tarmac
- laboratoryTests: Our design team conceives, designs and creates Quechua products in France, at the foot of Mont Blanc.
We test them in the field with other hikers to check their comfort and durability. In the Fontainebleau Forest or in Brittany, for example. We go on as many trails as possible, in all weather conditions. This creates plenty of opportunities for discussions to get your feedback which is used to plan our future products!
- maintenance: Hand wash. Do not dry clean.
There are no reviews yet.