Product DetailsEnjoy regular hikes in nature with peace of mind that you are being kinder to the surrounding environment with our eco-friendly designed NH500 walking skort. Our country hiking skort combines sport, style and practicality. It can be worn before and after, as well as on your hike. The shorts are made from stretch fabric to give superior comfort.
- Freedom of movement: Generous cut | Side slits on skirt | Built-in shorts in stretch fabric
- Easy transport: 2 built-in side pockets on the shorts, hidden by the skirt panels
- Ecodesign: 72% of the skort weight designed with an environmental approach
- Anatomic design: Waistband tightening cord | 9 available sizes: from 6 to 20
- User comfort: Wide, elasticated and comfortable waistband | Takes in stomach | Covers kidneys
- Breathability: The cut of the shorts allows air to flow | Made from quick-drying polyester
- Lightweight: Skort weight: 245 g in size 40
Product concept & technology
- composition: Main fabric , 79% Cotton, 19% Polyester, 2% Elasthane , Inner fabric , 100% Polyester , Lining , 87% Polyester, 13% Elasthane , Secondary lining , 83% Polyester, 17% Elasthane
- storageInformation: We recommend you store this skort folded or on a hanger in a dry place.
- laboratoryTests: Our Quechua global design centre is based in Passy, at the foot of Mont-Blanc in Haute Savoie.
This location makes it a real meeting place for our teams (designers, product managers, engineers, etc) and outdoor sports enthusiasts.
A significant advantage for designing high-quality products for hiking and giving you access to all our expertise.
- approvedBy: This skort was tested and approved in April 2019 by a group of testers during a half-day hike on a coastal path on the island of La Reunion. To fulfil your needs, the Quechua products are tested in the country under the conditions that you will come across during your hikes.
Our teams, along with a panel of testers (made up of partners, ambassadors and customers), test the products throughout their development.