Product DetailsOur hiking designers developed the eco-friendly NH500 Slim-fit trousers for regular hikes in the lowlands, forests or on the coast Btw leggings & fitted trousers, this product adapts to women’s bodies: comfortable when moving around/having a quick sit down! Discover the plentiful pockets including 2 clever ones on the waistband
- Freedom of movement: Stretch fabric (2% elastane) | Ultra stretch inserts on the inner thigh
- Easy transport: 7 pockets | 1 zipped (phone) | 2 in the waistband (keys, ID, money)
- Anatomic design: Stretch on the hips | Waist tightening cord
- Softness: Cotton-rich fabrics for a soft-touch feel
- Quick drying: The fabrics used contain a little polyester to wick away moisture
- Lightweight: Weight of the trousers: 370 g in size 10
Product concept & technology
- composition: Main fabric , 79% Cotton, 19% Polyester, 2% Elasthane , Yoke , 61% Cotton, 33% Polyester, 6% Elasthane , Gusset , 53% Cotton, 35% Polyester, 12% Elasthane
- storageInformation: We recommend you store these trousers folded or on a hanger in a dry place.
- laboratoryTests: It’s in France, at the foot of Mont Blanc, that our design team conceives, creates and designs the Quechua products.
We test them in the field with other hikers to check their comfort and durability. Fontainebleau Forest or in Brittany, for example. We go on as many trails as possible, in all weather conditions. This creates plenty of opportunities for discussions to get your feedback which is used to plan our future products!
- approvedBy: These trousers were tested and approved in April 2018 by a group of testers during a one-day hike on the GR34 coastal trail in Brittany.
There are no reviews yet.