Product DetailsWe have designed these NH100 country walking trousers with eco-friendliness in mind. Hike out in nature confident that your attire is kinder to the environment. These hiking trousers are both comfortable and practical. Made with stretch fabric and wide waistband, they provide comfort on long hikes. A sub-pocket is provided for your phone or valuables.
- Freedom of movement: Loose fit | Stretch fabric without the use of elastane: lightweight and flowing
- Easy transport: 2 hand pockets | 1 sub-pocket in the left pocket for your phone
- Ecodesign: 90% of the trousers’ weight is eco-designed and adapted to each colour
- Anatomic design: Available in 9 sizes: from 6 to 22 | Drawstring at the waist
- User comfort: Wide elasticated waistband: covers the hips, lower back and stomach
- Softness: A very flowing and lightweight material that is soft and silent
- Quick drying: The materials used contain polyester to remove moisture
- Lightweight: Weight of the trousers: 227 g in size 12
Product concept & technology
- composition: Main fabric , 100% Polyester , Waist fabric , 87% Polyester, 13% Elasthane , Lining , 83% Polyester, 17% Elasthane
- storageInformation: We recommend you store these trousers folded or on a hanger in a dry place.
- laboratoryTests: Our Quechua global design centre is based in Passy, at the foot of Mont-Blanc in Haute Savoie.
This location makes it a real meeting place for our teams (designers, product managers, engineers, etc) and outdoor sports enthusiasts.
A great asset for designing quality products for your treks, and bringing you all our expertise.
- approvedBy: These trousers were tested and approved in April 2019 by a group of testers during a 2-hour hike at the foot of the Arpenaz waterfall in Haute-Savoie.In order to meet your requirements, Quechua products are tested in the wild in the conditions you encounter during your hikes.
Our teams, together with a panel of testers (partners, ambassadors and customers) test the products throughout their development until they are marketed.