Product DetailsAt the foot of the Mont-Blanc, our team of hikers eco-designed these lightweight & breathable hiking leggings, that wick away perspiration, for regular hikers. They are more respectful of the planet, being made of recycled polyester with reinforced panels at the seat and calves, for use when hiking in cool weather.
- Freedom of movement: Stretch mesh (19% elastane) and knee darts for more freedom of movement
- Quick drying: Quick-drying panels at the seat and calves
- Pockets: A large discreet pocket along the right thigh for your smartphone
- Anatomic design: Wide mid-height elasticated waistband for superior comfort
- Lightweight: Just 200 g in size M
- Ecodesign: Leggings made from 73% recycled polyester yarn originating from plastic bottles
Product concept & technology
- composition: Main fabric , 81% Polyester, 19% Elasthane , Yoke , 88% Polyester, 12% Elasthane
- storageInformation: Store in a clean and dry place.
- laboratoryTests: Our Decathlon Sportslab laboratory, based in Lille, also contributes to the innovation and development of our Quechua products.
It brings together 4 themes, each with their own area and technological tools:
Morphology (especially thanks to the 3D analysis)
Thermal comfort (with its four climatic chambers)
Behavioural and sensory sciences
+ we describe the specific aspects of the test related to the product (e.g. shower, wind tunnel, etc.)
- approvedBy: To meet your requirements, Quechua products are tested in the mountains in conditions you will encounter during your hikes.
Our teams, as well as a tester panel (made up of partners, ambassadors and customers), test products throughout their development until they go to market.
There are no reviews yet.