Product DetailsAt the foot of Mont Blanc, our team of hikers developed this low-cost waterproof jacket for occasional hiking. Make sure you have optimum comfort with this cut that fits all shapes, and under-arm ventilation to enable you to hike at the correct temperature.
- Waterproof: Be protected, even in a downpour, with its 5000 mm Schmerber coating
- Ventilation: 20-cm side openings and perspiration-wicking component (RET = 12)
- Lightweight: Just 550 g in size M
- Anatomic design: Removable & adjustable hoodAdjustable cuffs. Tightening cord at bottom of jacket
- Pockets: 2 zipped hand pockets and 1 zipped inside pocket to keep your items safe.
Product concept & technology
- composition: Main fabric , 100% Polyester , Main lining , 100% Polyester , Secondary lining , 100% Polyester , Coating , 100% Polyurethane
- storageInformation: Always make sure that this waterproof protective garment is completely dry before storing it.
- laboratoryTests: Our design team is based at the foot of Mont Blanc, in Haute-Savoie (France). All year round, we create and develop products that are attractive, simple and technologically advanced. These are then ruthlessly tested in the field, as we remain convinced that only through rigorous testing under real world conditions, like the ones you will be using them in, can we continue to provide you with better products than ever.
There are no reviews yet.