Product DetailsOur hiking designers developed this NH500 T-shirt for regular hiking on lowlands, in the forest or on the coast. The mix of cotton, polyester and viscose provides softness, reduces odours and keeps moisture away from your skin.
- User comfort: Soft-touch
- Odour control: Cotton reduces odours from perspiration
- Quick drying: Polyester allows moisture to be wicked away quickly
- Lightweight: T-shirt weight: 120 g in size M
Product concept & technology
- composition: Main fabric , 37% Viscose, 37% Cotton, 26% Polyester
- storageInformation: Store this t-shirt folded in a dry place.
- laboratoryTests: It’s in France, at the foot of Mont Blanc, that our design team conceives, creates and designs the Quechua products.
We test them in the field with other hikers, to check their comfort and durability. In the Fontainebleau Forest, Brittany or even Corsica for example. We go to as many trails as possible in all weather conditions. This creates plenty of opportunities for discussions to get your feedback which is used to plan our future products!