Product DetailsOur team of hikers designed these lightweight trousers to best suit regular hikers looking for maximum comfort as they go out on their mountain walks. The perfect hiking trousers to bring you comfort while walking both uphill and downhill. More respectful of the planet, the black trouser uses a dyeing process that consumes less water.
- Freedom of movement: Stretch fabric (15% elastane), preformed knees for maximum comfort
- Moisture management: The fabric transfers moisture from the body outwards
- Lightweight: Just 300 g in size M (including a 25 g belt)!
- Quick drying: The synthetic fabric dries quickly when wet with perspiration
- Pockets: 2 secure hand pockets, and 1 secure thigh pocket
- Anatomic design: Adjustable, integrated belt and drawstring at the trouser hem.
Product concept & technology
- composition: Main fabric , 85% Polyamide, 15% Elasthane , Yoke , 86% Polyamide, 14% Elasthane
- storageInformation: Store in a clean and dry place.
- laboratoryTests: Our Decathlon Sportslab laboratory, based in Lille, also contributes to the innovation and development of our Quechua products.
It brings together 4 themes, each with their own area and technological tools:
Morphology (especially thanks to the 3D analysis)
Thermal comfort (with its four climatic chambers)
Behavioural and sensory sciences
+ we describe the specific aspects of the test related to the product (e.g. shower, wind tunnel, etc.)
- approvedBy: To meet your requirements, Quechua products are tested in the mountains in conditions you will encounter during your hikes.
Our teams, as well as a tester panel (made up of partners, ambassadors and customers), test products throughout their development until they go to market.