Product DetailsAt the foot of the Mont-Blanc, our team of hikers eco-designed this stretch hiking T-shirt, that wicks away perspiration, for regular hikers Made from recycled polyester, more environmentally-friendly.Its rear collar will reduce the effects of the sun and any friction from the backpack.On our photos, Loren is 174 cm tall and wears a size S
- Moisture management: Highly breathable fabric placed on the main high-perspiration areas
- Odour control: 90% polyamide underarm panels to reduce odours
- Freedom of movement: Stretch mesh containing 17% elastane for added comfort
- Lightweight: Only 136 g in size M
- Quick drying: Fabric that dries very quickly when wet with perspiration
- Ecodesign: T-shirt made from 81% recycled polyester yarn made from plastic bottles
Product concept & technology
- composition: Main fabric , 83% Polyester, 17% Elasthane , Yoke , 91% Polyamide, 9% Elasthane
- storageInformation: Store in a clean and dry place.
- laboratoryTests: Our Decathlon Sportslab laboratory, based in Lille, also contributes to the innovation and development of our Quechua products.
It brings together 4 themes, each with their own area and technological tools:
Morphology (especially thanks to the 3D analysis)
Thermal comfort (with its four climatic chambers)
Behavioural and sensory sciences
+ we describe the specific aspects of the test related to the product (e.g. shower, wind tunnel, etc.)
- approvedBy: To meet your requirements, Quechua products are tested in the mountains in conditions that you will come across during your hikes.
Our teams, as well as a tester panel (made up of partners, ambassadors and customers) test products throughout their development until they go to market.
There are no reviews yet.